Über mich

Mein Bild
I'm a story writer by hobby and want to eventually turn it into my job. Right now I'm attending a comprehensive school close to my place and try to enjoy my last year there to the fullest. May I seem like a nice person at first, please be warned; Even the slightest mistake will bestow my sarcasm over you, and whoever you might be; Your pain is my pleasure. :3

Dienstag, 5. Oktober 2010

Day One

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.

1.: Even though we sometimes aren't able to talk about intelligent things, you were, are and will always be my best friend.
2.: I thank you for always be the first one reading my stories and for sticking with me even when I'm really annoying from time to time.
3.: I seriously doubt there's anyone I'd like to kill as much as you.
4.: Believe me; I'll move to your place. Somewhen. ^^;
5.: Even though I thought of you as dragonic in the past, you're my mother -and I thank you for being that harsh to me in the past so I could grow up to be a formidable adult.
6.: You're not half as intelligent as you think you are. Calm down.
7.: Stupid whore, the wold would be better if you'd just shut up.
8.: It's always refreshing to hear you cursing our grade. It's so much fun around you!
9.: Open your eyes, this world is rotten on the inside more than you can and want to see.
10.: Even though you're really far away from me I really like you and hope to be able to see you in person anywhen. Stick to your dreams!

Damn, it's hard to pick... 

1 Kommentar: