Day Two: Nine things about yourself:
1.: I'm a hard to impress, sadistic, cynical narcissist who dislikes being pitied.
2.: "Hard Shell, Soft Core" doesn't count for me, but I can nevertheless be very kind when you give me reason and can also be romantic.
3.: I try to always tell the truth since it's much more powerful than lies in my opinion.
4.: I only consider those my friends who I'd give up my life for.
5.: My crazy mind often leads me to say strange things whilst at the same time my eloquence makes them seem less random.
6.: I detest cigarettes and dislike alcohol.
7.: I'm very good at Math, English and German. I suck at PE and Geography (or orientation overall (I'm lucky to not have Geography-classes)).
8.: I like just sitting there, looking into nowhere and let my phantasy wander around in places I can't describe when returning to reality.
9.: I love autumn and the sunset/sunrise.

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen