Über mich

Mein Bild
I'm a story writer by hobby and want to eventually turn it into my job. Right now I'm attending a comprehensive school close to my place and try to enjoy my last year there to the fullest. May I seem like a nice person at first, please be warned; Even the slightest mistake will bestow my sarcasm over you, and whoever you might be; Your pain is my pleasure. :3

Sonntag, 10. Oktober 2010

Day Six

Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever) 

1.: Jonathan
2.: Sebastian
3.: Leo
4.: Tobias
5.: Katja

And if you're not enlisted here, do not worry; It doesn't necessarily mean you do not mean a lot to me, there are by far more than 5 people who mean a lot to me -and everyone who is dear to me knows this without being enlisted here. :) 


3 Kommentare: