I wrote my math exam today and I have to say; Maaan, it was pretty easy! I mean, there were some tasks where we had to think around one or two corners, but overall it was pretty easy! Our math teacher was a nice person again and mostly chose basic tasks, so even though we had to do 9 tasks in 200 minutes it was easy to do! One of my friends finished a whole hour before we had to put the exam on our teacher's desk. I, somewhat, envy him for that. xD But well, on the other hand he had to go to Physics then whilst I still took my time and finished the last two tasks so I didn't have to go to this annoying class. :3
I'm not too sure, but I think that despite my first thoughts this math exam might as well turn out to be an A-! Well, I nevertheless have to stick with habits. B)

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen