Über mich

Mein Bild
I'm a story writer by hobby and want to eventually turn it into my job. Right now I'm attending a comprehensive school close to my place and try to enjoy my last year there to the fullest. May I seem like a nice person at first, please be warned; Even the slightest mistake will bestow my sarcasm over you, and whoever you might be; Your pain is my pleasure. :3

Donnerstag, 7. Oktober 2010

And tomorrow...

... my German exam. And tomorrow, I think, I will really suffer. Usually I like German classes, but the teacher who educates me right now is really incompetent. I mean, I'm in a Basic Course, and we are working hardes than some Advanced Courses. I mean, I didn't pick Math and English Advanced Courses and not German Advanced Course for naught! >:( And the topic right now sucks since we have to learn soo many useless crap we won't need ever again.
Okay, that's what goes for most of the time for things you learn in the Oberstufe (something similar to High School), but that thing right now in German is absolutely and totally useless and only wastes space in my precious and superior brain. Origin of language... Who cares?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen