Über mich

Mein Bild
I'm a story writer by hobby and want to eventually turn it into my job. Right now I'm attending a comprehensive school close to my place and try to enjoy my last year there to the fullest. May I seem like a nice person at first, please be warned; Even the slightest mistake will bestow my sarcasm over you, and whoever you might be; Your pain is my pleasure. :3

Dienstag, 19. Oktober 2010

Day Three

Day 03 – Your favorite song 

Damn, that's hard. I really like a lot of songs and some of them are all fit to be Number 1. So I simply enlist them.

Metallica - Ride The Lightning
Metallica - Master Of Puppets
Three Days Grace - Never Too Late 
Three Days Grace - The Good Life
Sum41 - There's No Solution
Sum41 - Fat Lip
Breaking Benjamin - Away 
Breaking Benjamin - Polyamorous
Raunchy - I Get What I See
Rammstein - Spring
Rammstein - Halt
Trivium - Like Light To Flies
Shinedown - Diamond Eyes (Boom-Lay Boom-Lay Boom)

I really can't pick my one favorite song from them. ^^;

2 Kommentare:

  1. I know since I picked them. :P Which of these songs do you know btw? It's enough if you listened to them once or twice to call them "known" here. ;)

    AntwortenLöschen