Über mich

Mein Bild
I'm a story writer by hobby and want to eventually turn it into my job. Right now I'm attending a comprehensive school close to my place and try to enjoy my last year there to the fullest. May I seem like a nice person at first, please be warned; Even the slightest mistake will bestow my sarcasm over you, and whoever you might be; Your pain is my pleasure. :3

Donnerstag, 21. Oktober 2010

Day Five

Day 05 – Your definition of love 

I hate this. I seriously hate this. And I always hated it. And I will most likely always hate this. Don't mean love, no, by the Gods! I hate this annoying task to define love. The moment you give a clear definition of something you imprison it in this very definition, you immobilize it and make it unflexible. And this is horrible when it comes to love, since love ist plainly undefinable, it can come at you when you least expect it towards a person you'd never expect it to come. Sure, at least one thing belongs to love which is undeniable and that is the desire to be at the side of the person to love. The rest is up to the love you feel, because every feeling of love is different, even when coming from the same person.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen