Sorry it took me so long to upload a new blog! I just got my new PC system this Wednesday and I just had to install it and prepare it for gaming. :D This took me quite long as I do not not the password to our WLAN network so I had to wait until yesterday where my father told it to me.
Aside from that, I'm really positively impressed by my new system, not because I can finally play games which are younger than 10 years old -something that was practically impossible with my old system. >.> It's also good because my old system was infected with so many small viruses I was really wondered why I've even been able to boot it... But, well, it still serves me a purpose as a data storage system and my friends can use it when they come over without their own PC. Then they can play with my old system which makes 2-man-LAN-parties much easier. :D

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen