Über mich

Mein Bild
I'm a story writer by hobby and want to eventually turn it into my job. Right now I'm attending a comprehensive school close to my place and try to enjoy my last year there to the fullest. May I seem like a nice person at first, please be warned; Even the slightest mistake will bestow my sarcasm over you, and whoever you might be; Your pain is my pleasure. :3

Sonntag, 24. Oktober 2010

Day Seven / Day Eight

Day 07 – Your best friend / Day 08 – A moment 

My best friend is without any doubt Jonathan. We've known each other for ages, we've gone thorugh many funny and many hard times and had fun all the time. He's even more crazy than I am, even though I'm much meaner than he is (and more grown up, that's fair to say :P ). He's the only friend I kept after I moved three times, so I can really say that the bond between us is strong, and I like him as much as I can without being gay. :)

I heard my Mum driving away, look out of the window -and see one of our cats getting overrun by a car. It's still alive, my Mum jumps out of the car, trying to stop other cars on the street from coming. But they can't read her signals, and two other cars overrun our cat, right in front of the eyes of my Mother and me. This event didn't even take 10 seconds to happen.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen