Über mich

Mein Bild
I'm a story writer by hobby and want to eventually turn it into my job. Right now I'm attending a comprehensive school close to my place and try to enjoy my last year there to the fullest. May I seem like a nice person at first, please be warned; Even the slightest mistake will bestow my sarcasm over you, and whoever you might be; Your pain is my pleasure. :3

Dienstag, 26. Oktober 2010

First Day of School

 ... after Fall Break, that is. I couldn't really sleep last night, not because I was excited, but more like because my body couldn't adapt to going to bed not at 3AM, but 11PM. ;_; So I was tired as hell this morning after I slept for just three ours alltogether -and not in one piece, that's the worst- and barely managed to get up. Worst of all is I didn't get back my Math exam even though my teacher had such a long time to correct them. >_< He, though, read out some of the marks he already had, mine was among them, it's a B+. Dang it, could have been better, I still need to adapt to the style of writing of the topic vectors...
Aside from that it was very good to see some of my buddies again. One of them I didn't see for three weeks -he went to Finland one week before Break really started, saying he fell ill xD- and so it was good to see him again, hearing what happened to him with his family in Finland. :)

Well, overall it has been a regular first day after Fall Break, no teacher really said anything about the Break and so school started immediately. Now I need to do my Biology homeworks which I should have done over the holiday~ :D 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen