Day 09 – Your beliefs
I believe that humans are stupid and evil by nature.
I believe only those who can laugh about themselves have true humor.
I believe that it's sometimes important to simply not say anything.
I believe that people who can't be convinced that their standpoint is wrong are morons.
I believe that respect is very important.
I believe that a little shyness paired with an open mind is a very good attitude to have.
I believe in old morals.
I believe that a person without much academic knowledge who knows he/she is such a person and deals with it is very wise.
I believe that there is evidence for and against the God of Christianity.
I believe that the marks in school are gravely overrated.
I believe that humans without any sense of responsibility are worse than filth.
I believe that I'm superior to you. :3

Sounds like Pascal to me. :P
AntwortenLöschenI'm not surprised, duh. :D
AntwortenLöschen