Über mich

Mein Bild
I'm a story writer by hobby and want to eventually turn it into my job. Right now I'm attending a comprehensive school close to my place and try to enjoy my last year there to the fullest. May I seem like a nice person at first, please be warned; Even the slightest mistake will bestow my sarcasm over you, and whoever you might be; Your pain is my pleasure. :3

Mittwoch, 10. November 2010

Day Twenty-Two

Day 22 – Something that upsets you 

Oh dear! Glad to read "something" and not "everything". Since that'd be to damn much to enlist!

What really, really annoys me is the moral decline which takes place in my generation. It's totally okay to talk about sex and stuff with your friends, really totally acceptable. But when they are sitting in the assembly room where everyone can listen to them and they enlist who gave who a blowjob or whatnot and when I hear them kicking morals to their utmost pleasure, I wanna puke! Horribly and cynically paradox is the fact, that the girls laugh about sexistical stuff like "Yeah, and then I'm gonna fuck her all night like the bitch she is!" I mean, seriously! Always exercise emancipation here and equality of genders there -and then they laugh when the boys openly degenrate the girl's body to nothing more than meat to fuck!

Great, now I ruined my mood...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen