Über mich

Mein Bild
I'm a story writer by hobby and want to eventually turn it into my job. Right now I'm attending a comprehensive school close to my place and try to enjoy my last year there to the fullest. May I seem like a nice person at first, please be warned; Even the slightest mistake will bestow my sarcasm over you, and whoever you might be; Your pain is my pleasure. :3

Samstag, 6. November 2010

Day Twenty

Day 20 – This month 

This month very young yet, and most of it has already been explained in the 'My Week'-Day. Since I'm too lazy to write that all again I'll just leave it, you can read it again, if you want. :P
Aside of that, I got some exams back. For the first, my C+ in German Class. When looking at what our teacher wanted us to write in our test, I'm negatively in awe. Damn, there's a reason for me not having voted for the German Advanced-Course. ôo But the same day I got my A- in History Class back, best exam of not only all the course, but all the grade as well. B) Together with my oral mark I'm most likely gonna get an A the first half of class 13, only though if I continue with these grades. ;)
Setting this aside, nothing big happened. I only received the message that my preordered version of CoD: Black Ops will not come the day they promised it since many more people ordered it at that company than the company has games. So I need to wait, even though they didn't tell me how long. ôo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen