Über mich

Mein Bild
I'm a story writer by hobby and want to eventually turn it into my job. Right now I'm attending a comprehensive school close to my place and try to enjoy my last year there to the fullest. May I seem like a nice person at first, please be warned; Even the slightest mistake will bestow my sarcasm over you, and whoever you might be; Your pain is my pleasure. :3

Montag, 8. November 2010

Day Twenty-One

Day 21 – Your favorite movie 

Well, there are quite a few to name. For example there are the two "Iron Man"-movie. They're so damn funny and I especially like the protagonist, Tony Stark, since his cynism, arrogance and narcissism somewhat reminds me of myself. :D There story, as shallow it might be, is also inscinated in a pretty good and funn way.
Then there's [REC]. This movie creates a very claustrophobic feeling and really shocked me from time to time. Even thouh the ending is not a big surprise, the rest of the movie really was thrilling and caught my full attention. One of the best horror movies out there (I, though, do recommend not to watch the sequel. It's baaad).
Finishing my top three is "Bleach: DiamondDust Rebellion", the second Bleach movie. It is a very emotional and strong movie without being cliche or something. The story is very catchy and well-thought and gives more colour to the character of Hitsugaya Toushirou, who I think is one of the best Bleach characters. The movie itself is also very well presented, and all these things make it the best Bleach movie so far. I've got high hopes for the next one! :D

And I really can't decide WHICH movie is my favorite one! >_<

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen