Day 27 – Your favorite place
My wheelchair. I spend there most of the day, and not only to sit in front of my PC. :D I also sit there to read or to phone with my friends or to just sit there, listen to music and look around, not really doing anything, not even thinking. My wheelchair is over 5 years old, I think, but he doesn't look that old! He's very comfortable and has a neutral look. He wasn't expensive, rather very cheap, and I'm positively impressed that he isn't crumbling yet. :D When it wouldn't be that uncomfortable I'd even sleep while sitting on him. ^^
Note how I unconsciously used "he" and not "it" to describe it. I'm really attached to him, obviously. ^^;
Note how I unconsciously used "he" and not "it" to describe it. I'm really attached to him, obviously. ^^;

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen