Über mich

Mein Bild
I'm a story writer by hobby and want to eventually turn it into my job. Right now I'm attending a comprehensive school close to my place and try to enjoy my last year there to the fullest. May I seem like a nice person at first, please be warned; Even the slightest mistake will bestow my sarcasm over you, and whoever you might be; Your pain is my pleasure. :3

Mittwoch, 17. November 2010

Day Twenty-Six

Day 26 – Your fears 

To lose my fantasy is my greatest fear, I guess, as it is the only thing whick keeps my alive in this stupid world. I don't know what I'd do if I'd suddenly lose it, every last bit of it. Of course I also fear to lose every person dear to me, but hmmm, that isn't such a big number. :D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen