Day 23 – Something that makes you feel better
Writing stories, or at least making them up in my head. There is nothing more claming than using my fantasy as much as possible. When making up things in my head I am able to escape this triste and boring world and go to world where I want to live and where I would like to exist. Do not fear (or hope), I do not mistake my worlds of fantasy with the real world. I'm not naive. I know that this world in which I'm writing this post right now is the real world I live in, as crappy and boring and horrible as it might be. But whenever I feel to distressed from this world I think of the worlds I created up until now and the worlds I might create in the future. These worlds of fantasy are my children, and I'd be bad father if I'd not get happy when thinking of my children.

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen