Über mich

Mein Bild
I'm a story writer by hobby and want to eventually turn it into my job. Right now I'm attending a comprehensive school close to my place and try to enjoy my last year there to the fullest. May I seem like a nice person at first, please be warned; Even the slightest mistake will bestow my sarcasm over you, and whoever you might be; Your pain is my pleasure. :3

Donnerstag, 25. November 2010

Day Twenty-Nine

Day 29 – Your aspirations 

I aspire to become an author, even though I do not really believe in a big success. I also aspire to have a circle of friends who would devote their lives for me and will be there for me when I need them. Why I mentioned this? Because most of the people who are "friends" with someone are nothing more than people you sometimes have to do with and you go out to drink with. And this isn't what friendship should be all about, but well, that's another topic.
And of course I aspire to become the ruler of the world. What else? B)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen